CALL FOR PAPERS
SLIIT Academy Annual Research Symposium 2018
The Annual Research Symposium of SLIIT Academy (ARSSA) for the year 2018 will be held on November 27nd 2018 at SLIIT Academy, 13th Floor, BoC Merchant Tower, Colombo 03. ARSSA 2018 aims to bring together university students, researchers in academia and industry and exchange their ideas on their research outcomes and work in progress that would contribute to the academic community, and hence benefit business, industry and community. Original Papers experiences in the field of Information Technology and Management that have not been published are invited for submission.
- Full Paper submission – October 26th 2018
- Acceptance Notification – October 08th 2018
- Camera Ready Submission – November 14th 2018
- Conference Registration – November 20th 2018
Topics of Interest
We are seeking high quality papers in the field of Information Technology and Management under the following topics:
- Natural language processing and text analytics
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Data mining and Big data analytics
- Smart cities and environments
- Internet of Things
- E-Science in social science, health, climate and education
- Cyber security and application security
- Project Management
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
the papers should be submitted to Research.SLIITAcademy@
- Full Paper submission deadline – Friday September 28th 2018
- Notification of Acceptance – Friday October 26th 2018
- Camera Ready Submission – Monday 5th November 2018
- Conference date – Tuesday November 27th 2018
Review Process of Full Papers
In the preliminary rounds registered groups are invited for a one-day session where they get hands-on with software tools, project management techniques and guidelines to improve their soft skills. In the preliminary rounds groups will be short listed based on an oral presentation and demonstration on the idea and the initial design. The short-listed groups will progress to the App contest.
Full paper: Full Papers should be 6-8 Pages, describing the results of completed or cutting-edge technology deployment. Follow the relevant instructions and format your paper according to the guidelines given in the template file in MS Word.
Please send your papers formatted according to the template to research.SLIITAcademy@sliit.lk.