This course will provide you with an advanced, broad based education for a career in business, and will develop your general intellectual competence. Graduates will be equipped for a career in industry, commerce or the public sector, and you can expect to progress quickly to higher levels of responsibility.
You will have strong career prospects in diverse areas of business including advertising, marketing, project management, HR and administration on completion of the course. You will also have the solid business skills to pursue an entrepreneurial career.
SLIIT Computing (Private) Ltd, a subsidiary of SLIIT was established to give education opportunities for wider range of students who want to progress into their higher education with an industrial oriented learning experience. SLIIT Computing offers BSc in Information Technology degree program in association with SLIIT which paves the way for students to keep their knowledge up-to-date in this fast-moving field of Information Technology. A blend of theory & practice gives the edge for those who want to enter into the workforce with sound academic background and gives a competitive advantage among the others.
- This degree programme is designed in such a manner that a candidate has several exit options such as National Diploma in BA and BA in Business Administration in 2nd year and 3rd year.
- Throughout the course, but especially in final year, you have the freedom to construct your own programme from a wide range of modules and graduate in BA in Business Administration.
- This keeps your career options flexible, providing the broad base that most employers are looking for.
- Prepare yourself for a career in the Business world through a mix of academic, professional and practical work, with opportunities such as industry collaborated professional mentoring support and internships.
Students who successfully complete the BA (Hons) Business Administration could proceed to the one-year postgraduate program, follow programs such as Master’s degree in specific areas of business e.g. Finance, HRM Marketing, Professional courses, for example: CMI, CIPD, CIM, ACCA, CIMA, PGCE Applied Business, Research degrees etc.
Applications are invited for the Aptitude Test from candidates who possess at least the minimum requirements for admission to BA (Hons) Business Administration programme. This test consists of analytical, logical and mathematical aptitude. Aptitude Test will be held in Sinhala, English & Tamil Language.
- Download Aptitude application from here. Interested candidates should send in the application form for Higher National Diploma Program in Business Management directly to SLIIT Computing.
- Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 1000/- for the Aptitude Test and for processing.
- This fee should be paid in favour of “SLIIT Computing (Pvt) Ltd” current account no: 1630619 at Bank of Ceylon Kollupitiya branch OR account no: 013410001688 at Sampath Bank in Kollupitiya Branch.
- The duly filled application and the bank paying-in-slip for SLIIT Computing should be sent to:
Student Affairs and Enrolment Division
SLIIT Computing (Pvt) Ltd,
Level 13, BOC Merchant Tower,
No.28, St. Michael’s Road,
Hotline: 0772 66 55 55
Tel: 0117 54 3600
- Foundation of Mathematical Skills
- Communication Skills in English
1st Year – 1st Semester
- Management Principles
- Fundamental of Accounting
- Programming Techniques and Practices
- Business English & Communication Skills
1st Year - 2nd Semester
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Principles
- Business Law
- Mathematics for Business
- Business Information Systems
- Technical Communication
2nd Year - 1st Semester
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- Organizations and Behaviour
- Management Accounting
- Business Strategy
2nd Year - 2nd Semester
- Introduction to Quality Management
- Systems Analysis & Design
- Financial Reporting
- Business Project
- Managerial Economics
- Professional Practices
Apply now and reserve your seat. Limited seats are available for this program.APPLY NOW