Ms. Nipunika Vithana
Information Management, Master of Science, Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology, Sri Lanka (2007)
Subjects you expertise
- Database Management Systems
- Object Relational Database Management Systems
- Computer Programming Techniques and Practices
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Information Technology Project Design and Management
- Software Development Methodologies
- Data mining
- Software Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology Applications
What do you like most about lecturing?
To help develop intellectual skills that would enable them to become lifelong learners and help them realize their potential.
How would you describe your teaching style?
What else can you tell us about yourself?
Open minded and love travelling
Your tip for the future student for their university success:
Set goals, plan and achieve your goals. At the same time enjoy your university life to the fullest and make it a memorable one.