This course offers an invaluable opportunity to undertake an industrial placement after your second year. This experience cannot be underestimated as it will give you a chance to put into practice what you have learnt in the first two years, enhance your skills and provide a taste of what it’s really like to work in the industry. It will also give you a head start when you come to negotiate your way around the competitive job market.
FFor those who aspire to be Electrical Engineers in the fields of power generation and distribution, telecommunication, consultancies and government agencies.
SLIIT ACADEMY (Private) Ltd, a subsidiary of SLIIT was established to give education opportunities for wider range of students who want to progress into their higher education with an industrial oriented learning experience. SLIIT ACADEMY offers BSc in Information Technology degree program in association with SLIIT which paves the way for students to keep their knowledge up-to-date in this fast-moving field of Information Technology. A blend of theory & practice gives the edge for those who want to enter into the workforce with sound academic background and gives a competitive advantage among the others.
- This degree programme is designed in such a manner that a candidate has various exit options such as HND in Electronic and Electrical Engineering on the 2nd year and BEng (Hons) Electronic and Electrical Engineering on the third year.
- Throughout the course, but especially the final year, you have the freedom to construct your own programme from a wide range of modules and graduate with a BEng (Hons) Electronic and Electrical Engineering.
- This keeps your career options flexible, providing the broad base that most employers are looking for.
- Prepare yourself for a career in the Electrical Engineering world through a mix of academic, professional and practical work, with opportunities such as industry collaborated professional mentoring support and internships.
Students who successfully complete the Higher National Diploma in Electronic and Electrical Engineering could proceed to the one-year top-up degree program in Electronic and Electrical Engineering Then follow the programs such as Master’s degree in specific areas of Electrical Engineering.
Applications are invited for the Aptitude Test from candidates who possess at least the minimum requirements for admission to BA (Hons) Business Administration programme. This test consists of analytical, logical and mathematical aptitude. Aptitude Test will be held in Sinhala, English & Tamil Language.
- Download Aptitude application from here. Interested candidates should send in the application form for Higher National Diploma Program in Business Management directly to SLIIT ACADEMY.
- Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 1000/- for the Aptitude Test and for processing.
- This fee should be paid in favour of “SLIIT Computing (Pvt) Ltd” current account no: 1630619 at Bank of Ceylon Kollupitiya branch OR account no: 013410001688 at Sampath Bank in Kollupitiya Branch.
- The duly filled application and the bank paying-in-slip for SLIIT ACADEMY should be sent to:
Student Affairs and Enrolment Division
SLIIT ACADEMY (Pvt) Ltd,
Level 13, BOC Merchant Tower,
No.28, St. Michael’s Road,
Hotline: 0772 66 55 55
Tel: 0117 54 3600
- Foundation of Mathematical Skills
- Communication Skills in English
1st Year – 1st Semester
- Eng Math A
- Eng principles
- Electrical circuit priniciples
- Eng Lang skills
1st Year - 2nd Semester
- Elec eng practice 1
- Eng math B
- Digital analogue Electronics
- Introduction to programming
2nd Year - 1st Semester
- Eng math 2
- Control sys design & analysis
- Linear electronics
- Applied instrumentation
- Eng lang skills 2
2nd Year - 2nd Semester
- Digital & embedded systems
- Electrical machines
- Elec eng practice 2
- Presentation skills
- Industry training
Apply now and reserve your seat. Limited seats are available for this program.APPLY NOW