From the office and the high street to your home and the car you drive, computer networks are everywhere, helping us live more productive lives. They are at the heart of information systems and as they proliferate, there is a growing need for people with an understanding of their benefits and how they work.
The University of Bedfordshire is a modern, innovative university with a heritage of top quality education going back more than 100 years. The university nurture students to become educated, employable and entrepreneurial global citizens. University support students in all aspects of their life and encourage them to influence the education.
Studying at the University of Bedfordshire
- More than 24,000 students from over 100 countries
- International and multi-cultural learning communities
- Education partners in China, Middle East, Europe and South East Asia
- Opportunities to study overseas such as summer schools in China and Vietnam
92% of Bedfordshire students who graduated last year have found jobs or are in further study – the highest figure achieved by the University. (Destination of Leavers of Higher Education (DLHE)2013 survey).
DLHE 2013 also shows the number of Bedfordshire students who left the University last year and are now in graduate level employment – professional and managerial roles – increased, by over 8% to 73.5%.
- HND / Advanced Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- SLIIT / NIBM / NSBM / ICBT / ACBT / APIIT on completion of 2nd year.
One Year Top – Up. Program delivery depends on preference of the majority of the students therefore it could be Weekdays or Weekends.
This course focuses on the technical aspects of network design, installation, configuration, maintenance and management, and the application of contemporary technologies. The Computer Networking BSc (Hons) degree will help you discover a deeper understanding of network design and how they work. It will provide you with the knowledge and expertise to make a career in this growing sector.
- Social and Professional Project Management.
- Undergraduate Project
- Research Methodologies and Emerging Technologies
- Advance Networking
- Computer Security & Counter measurements
- Wireless Communication & Networking
Further study: MSc in a Computer Networking, Mobile Networking, Security, Computer Science or any other related topic; MPhil / PhD
Local Fee: TBC
University Royalty Fee: GBP 750 (2016/2017 intake)
** Payment deadlines will be stated by the Academic Affairs Division.
Graduates of this degree will be able to go into any of the following positions
- Helpdesk and Network Support
- Network Security Specialists
- Network/Systems Engineering
- Systems/Internet/Network Administration
- Network/Information Systems Managers Project Management and many other computing related positions
Apply now and reserve your seat. Limited seats are available for this program.APPLY NOW